Sunday, September 28, 2014

BLESSING FROM GOD ON 25 SEPTEMBER 2014

While feeding Jonathan this morning, halfway through the milk feed while I was pouring the milk into the syringe, he wanted to change a video clip. But instead of telling me, he swung his arm. Well...his arm hit the tube, it became dislodged from the feeding button and the syringe also slipped off from my hand. Milk splashed all over the mat where he was lying on and falling on me and the iPad. My arm and his arm were covered in milk. Naturally, I blew my top. This is not the first time he's done it. Well I can't totally blame him. H has been telling me to be more alert because that's what Jonathan has been doing lately.

 So....

I'm very very thankful that the Lord sent family to cheer me up. They are my cousins Meng, Tay Grace and Sharon Tay; and also so my brother Larry and sis in law Mary.

Sil Mary texted me to say they are making a special delivery.

And it came in the form of a big packet of Chey Sua fried carrot cake. The "delicacy" that I have been wanting to savor for a long time but have never found the chance to go down.

Thank you Lord for this timely gift of joy. Small as it may seem for some. But the huge gesture that came with it means a lot to me and touchd my heart.

Every mouth I took was punctuated with "oh my gosh...so delicious!" Sounds a little too much right? But that's what I felt with each mouthful.

Thanks cousins and brother and sil. The Lord used you to cheer me up. God bless you all abundantly.
I'm thankful that the rest of today will continue to be great today and won't allow anything to dampen my spirits.

If you want some really delicious comfort food, do head over to Chey Sua Carrot Cake stall at:

Toa Payoh Town Council, Lorong 2 Toa Payoh, Singapore 311125


 

No comments: